Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Mother said....

" You may be my passion, but you are not my purpose."  
I needed to hear those words.  I was feeling kind of off lately and wanted to be inspired by something, anything to get me going.  When I spoke to my mom about how I was feeling, she told me not to worry, things have a way of just working out on it's own. I may love a person, idea, dream or desire but it only works with true inspiration it can only flourish in it's own time.  She told me to also surround myself in a new environment, not let myself be stagnant and wait.  New environment can renew the mind, body and spirit (or start something new altogether).  She is so wise. I love that lady she always put me back on track, when things seems like they are falling apart.  She is why I love being me.  Thanks Mom.

No comments: