Friday, May 8, 2009

The summer dress part 1........

Hey everyone,
Since today was a slow day for me I decided to start working on my maxi inspired summer dress... I only got to do the top because I have to add elastic in the back...It is really beginning to take shape... what I am truly excited about is the fact that this is all being done by me and only me...Yay!
And since I was so inspired I made myself a mu mu...which is to be worn in the house exclusively...anyway that's all for right now...I will post more updates on the maroon dress later on next week.
A.S.








3 comments:

Susan said...

That already looks great. I need to make a maxi dress myself.

Sew-Ann said...

Nice!! I am plan to make one after I get through doing some necessary things. Hopefully it can get done before August.

Anonymous said...

I thought you had an aversion to mum us