So now let me get started on a project that took two years to complete and that's the Halloween Dress. I am so happy with the results. I extended the collar about two inches in width because I wanted it to make a statement since it's more of a costume than an everyday garment, but, with the design of the print I realized it got lost in translation. Meaning that the change was not noticeable, at all.
I was suppose to make a belt to match the dress, but I didn't have the time nor did I care to do that. The dress itself was so busy and making a matching belt would seem pointless. Plus, buying a belt is so much more convenient. If I had more options I probably would pick a belt with a simpler buckle. The gold kind of clashed to me when worn without the sweater, add the sweater and everything seems to flow.