Friday, January 29, 2010

Hey Everyone,

Yeah I know it's been awhile but I don't think anyone noticed...LOL. Anyway I am working on a couple of summer dresses....yes I know I am real slow. But I am determined, and one of them is actually 90% done. Yay!!!
I am now re-working the second pattern I made some of the pieces way too big. So I have to do allot of re-adjustments.
There is so much going on right now I am amazed that I did get some of my sewing done. Funny thing about life when it rains it pours and I am just getting some kind of light through the clouds. So much drama, it's ridiculous....but life goes on and I be damned too let shitty situations get me down.
Anyway once I get a new camera I will start posting pics...as of right now I will have to rely on my computer cam.
But I will be posting soon and more often if things calm down on my side of the fence. Thanks to all who still read my post...your patience has been a real blessing.

4 comments:

Carol said...

I noticed! Good to hear from you and I look forward to seeing what you've been making.

Towanda said...

Your voice was missed. Happy sewing.

Ambitious Sewer said...

Thankyou ladies!!! I appreciate it!

Cennetta said...

Hey lady, It's good to see you back at blogging. As always, thanks for stopping by.