Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally DONE!!!!

Finally the shirt is done!!! I have to say it is one of my favorites...actually it is my favorite. I couldn't imagine a better outcome. It wasn't easy but it was well worth it. I think I may actually make another one, but this time in brown and gold.
(click on image to enlarge)

The sleeve was the only challenge I had to do it three times over inorder for everything to match correctly. But I guess today was my lucky day because the sewing machine didn't act up... well I lie she did a little bit, but it was not such an ordeal like the last couple of projects.
















I am now putting my full attention on the maroon dress!!!! Then I will concentrate on making a costume for next halloween. I will certainly have fun with that one. Well that's it for right now.
Later,
A.S.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your top is indeed awesome, I love the silver braid with the blue. I am so glad you are happy with it too ... smiles ... Congratulations!

Adrienne said...

Looks great!

Tany said...

Beautiful! I love the embellishment! Your top looks really great!

Susan said...

That looks great!

Cennetta said...

Nice job on the tunic!

Ambitious Sewer said...

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments...it feels good to get it right!!!!

Lisa H. said...

Very pretty.Lovely trim detail.You did a nice job.