Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sunday's Best (my version of Fable)...and McCall's

Hello everyone,
 I know it's been awhile but I have exciting news I have finally finished my first dress McCall's 6696....and I am totally pleased. I have a few pics of the garment up-close...it's really just to give an idea of what it looks like.  I will be wearing it soon so I will have pics of it in action. 








  Plus, I  have finally worn my version of fable for Sunday mass and it was an experience. There really isn't anything wrong with it per se. I just realized that it fit the occasion but did not compliment my body.  The proportion is really off.  I wonder if I were to use another fabric for this pattern will it look and feel better.  I need to make some adjustments so I guess the only way to find out is if I sew another version of it. Which is something I look forward too. So here are a few pics of my attire.  I hope all is well with everyone and I will be posting the second version of McCall's in the upcoming weeks.








2 comments:

DawnSSL said...

Hi, sorry to hear that it did not turn out the way you had hoped!

Ambitious Sewer said...

Aww! Thanks. Although it didn't work out...I am still pleased. Thank you for the comment.