Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Making your own iron board.

Last night I saw this awesome video on how to make a simple ironing board all it required was a staple gun, some polyester batting, more batting, a sheet of muslin and BOOM! Your own portable ironing board. I think it's on youtube, but don't quote me on it.
I was so surprised that making your own ironing board could be soooo easy, actually I didn't think it was possible. I am getting the creative itch, that's always good news.
How many of you out there made your own?

2 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

I have a traditional metal ironing board but would love to make my own covers.

I am so sorry about the loss of your sweet cat. We too are animal lovers.

Thank you so very much for your recent kind thoughts and comments.

Ambitious Sewer said...

Thank you for your kind words. And I am hoping that you are feeling a little better. I lost a cat but it can never compare to what you have been through... and yet here you are... giving support. Lady if anyone never told you this I will you are a rare gem...I hope God will smile on you continously. May you and yours be blessed. And thank you once again.