Saturday, October 17, 2015

I made it from scratch......

Hello Everyone,
  As usual I was inspired by a dress I saw on Pinterest, and thought to myself.  I can do that.  Wellll, I kind of did.  I wanted a colorful dress with an African print (Ankara Fabric)but what I envisioned and what came about are two different stories.  Have you heard this before?
Don't get me wrong. I love my dress, I love all my waders.  They are like dysfunctional children, they might be loud, rambunctious, rude and sometimes inappropriate but their yours.  So damn it, I claim it, I love it and I am going to have to keep it.  Quiet frankly, no one else want's it....lol.

So here she is in all her glory....






This is my attempt in creating ruffles.  Can you see it?


 
Anyway, that's it for now.  I have sewn quiet a few things so expect some more interesting experiments. 
Hope all is well,
A.S. 

No comments: