Monday, October 12, 2015

McCall's 6696

Hello Everybody,
  I just wanted to stop by and say hello.  Plus I am overdue for a post.  I finished two versions of McCall's 6696 but wasn't able to post any pics because I wasn't satisfied with the results.  But, I can't wait on perfect conditions, hairstyles, make-up and etcetera, so here it is....





I can't tell you how much I love this pattern. The style, cut and variety is just amazing and it fits me perfectly.  I had to make minor adjustments here and there but nothing dramatic.  The only thing I would change is the placements of the darts, but even when I tried to alter my bust darts according to my sloper it still landed in a strange place. 
Well that's it for now....I still have a great deal of things to work on and others I have to post soon.  Since I am still learning how to use my new computer it might take me awhile, but expect some more post on my new and old but never shown garments. 
Hope all is well,
A.S.

No comments: