Saturday, October 21, 2017

New fabrics...

Slowly but surely I am getting back to myself,  I got excited when I saw my old pins from Pinterest.  And thought why not?  I deserve it.  So I got myself some beautiful fabrics, which I have plans for.  They are all going to be tea dresses, for some tea party event that I am excited about.  Plus the holidays are around the corner.  So all the more reason to be more creative.



Here they are ....I am so excited if things work out I should have two dresses by December.  Looking forward to it....right know I'm struggling between a shirt dress or a McCall's pattern...more details later.   Have a good one.

P.S.  All fabrics were purchased from fabric.com... 
Fabric #1 Timeless Treasures Midnight Large Floral Midnight

Fabric #2 Kaffe Fassett Collective Brassica Brown 

 Fabric #3 Kaffe Fassett Collective Japanese Chrysanthemum Blue

No comments: